WHAT IS IT ?
A few press ads for french supermarket chain Monoprix.
WHAT'S THE IDEA ?
A copy presenting the product or the offer with a play of words. In order :
- New size for Evian : A drop of innovation to discover
- Bacardi Box : With this kit, your Cuba Libre is in the box
- Ben & Jerry's : with this newspaper, you've got a whole cup of luck.
- Michel et Augustin : Squeezed to the idea of tasting this new lemonade ?
- On april's fool, a fish can hide another one.
- Easter is to bite for at Monoprix
WHAT DID I DO ?
Art Direction, Photoshopping, Layout
Agency : Rosapark, Paris